WAINMAN RG 3.0 CONTROL BAR
Continuing on the success of the innovative “Carrot Bar” kite control system, we focused on quality, material refinements and ease of use to provide riders the perfect fusion of safety, simplicity and superb control and steering. Reducing and replacing both rigid and heavy components with extra soft, durable and protective materials, have enabled us to offer one of the safest, robust, and ergonomic bars in the industry.
The “Stock” set-up is how the bar comes “out the bag” and is geared towards the every day rider that engages his/her quick release in rare emergency occasions. In this option you attach the bar leash to the “safety” ring on buffer of the stock bar. When engaging the quick release in case of an emergency, the bar leash will stay connected to one of the front lines and “flag” the kite (depowers the kite 100%). In case of further danger activate your quick release on the safety leash to totally separate from the kite.
The “One Release” set-up is based on the simple principle that in case of major danger, there should be one ultimate kite release and kite will be completely detached from the rider. When choosing this setup you have to be aware that when your activate your QR, your kite will fly away. Make sure you don’t ride upwind from anyone when activating the QR to avoid harming anyone downwind. “One Release” can be ridden with the “Dingy Guy” or without It. Attach safety leash to metal ring on the harness loop (where security pin named “Dingy Guy” is attached). When you unhook and let go of the bar, kite will depower the distance of the depower main line. If you activate your quick release, you will be completely separated from the kite. In certain circumstances, you may have time and choose to grab the Safety Handle on the buffer while activating the QR which will flag out the kite on one of the front lines.
The “Double Depower” set-up is for experienced riders only. It allows for unhooked riding and letting go of the bar without the kite “flagging” even if you activate the quick release. After you convert the bar to the “Double Depower” setup, attach the safety leash to the ring on the buffer. Activating the double depower (when you unhook and let go of the bar), shortens your center lines double the distance of the depower main line. If you activate your quick release, you will still be attached to the kite (safety leash) and you must activate the safety leash to release the kite
The “Suicide Connection” set-up is for experienced riders only. It may meet the needs of expert riders who ride in waves and don’t want to lose their kite. It allows for unhooked riding and letting go of the bar without kite “flagging” even if you activate the quick release. After you convert the bar to “Suicide Connection” by attaching the suicide connector to the buffer, attach safety leash to the ring on the suicide connector. When you unhook and let go of bar, the kite will depower the distance of the depower main line. If you activate your quick release, you will still be attached to the kite (safety leash) and you must activate the safety leash to release the kite.
The “School Safety” set-up is geared towards beginners and all other riders that want the safest option while riding. It provides the least wear/tear on the bar components and the smoothest flag out activation. This setup is ideal for kite schools and for riders that engage the quick release regularly. This is the safest riding method due to the complete power loss when “flagging” the kite on one of the front line in an emergency situation.
- Multiple bar setup options – several setup option to fit the needs/style of any rider
- Safe with 100% flagout – our school safety setups enable 100% flagout while providing the least wear and tear on the bar components
- All new components/molds: bar shaft, centerpiece, chicken loop, quick release, buffer, bar-ends
- Thinner bar shaft with new ergonomic comfortable grip provides supreme handling efficiency
- New precision engineered metal center piece for an even better fit of the buffer into the bar shaft
- New harness loop system as a result of it’s unique shape and construction providing abundant stiffness and ease of use when hooking in after riding unhooked
- New Quick Release (QR) with additional side crimping eliminates hand slipping and provides better grip
- Reduced size of QR and buffer has enabled a considerably shortened distance between harness loop end and bar shaft. This provides more comfortable steering, as well as easier reach of depower trim line
- Increased durability of the depower main line section by double slicing the line and tightening the PU tube
- Simple, though innovative, dingy guy that eliminates the risk of losing it, as well as allowing it to move it aside without taking it off – perfect for unhooked and hooked in riding
- New (reduced sized) shaped bar ends provides better steering quality while using the appropriate density and hardness of the plastic to provide excellent but durable bending performance
- New bar ends provide significant ease of use when winding up kite lines on the bar due to the deeper and additionally crimped bar-ends
Bar Size S : 41.1 cm
WAINMAN : BUNNY (5M) & GYPSY (6.25M)
Buy WAINMAN RG 3.0 CONTROL BAR on UNHOOKED.BE online KitesurfShop !